There are several Keto Summits in 2019.
“KETO”, Ketones, Keto diet, Ketogenic diet, or Ketogenic lifestyle, is one of the most searched words on the internet today for good reason.
The greatest health discovery of this century may already be inside your body. Ketones in your body help you burn fat for energy, powerfully reduce inflammation and show promise in preventing and eradicating diabetes, cancer, autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, and many other health concerns.
The keto summit allows you to learn how to leverage the mighty power of KETONES to keep fit and thrive in life!
The Keto Edge Summit is online and free from August 5-11, 2019! This keto summit is now open for registration: http://healthaffiliate.center/22812-66.html
Dr. David Jockers, host for The Keto Edge Summit, overcame skin cancer in part by switching to a ketogenic diet. Within 6 months of diagnosis, his cancerous nodule had vanished — and, he gained significantly more energy and mental clarity.
Now, he teaches patients how a ketogenic lifestyle can give them the edge to conquer disease, return to health and upgrade quality of life.
He’s here to help you by sharing that wisdom.
During this health summit, you’ll discover:
- What is ketosis?
- How does it work?
- Myths, and how to separate fact from fiction!
- How to overcome the challenges of being “keto adapted.”
- Whether you should start a keto diet (or not!).
- How to shop, live and eat on a ketogenic lifestyle.
- And much more!
Here are some keto experts, who will present at the keto summit:
- Gez Agolli: Keto in a Clinical Setting
- Ty Bollinger: Sugar-Cancer Connection
- Evan Brand: Ketogenic Diet for Mold Illness
- Cheryl Burdette: Inflammation and the Ketogenic Diet
- Anna Cabeca: Using Keto for Menopause
- Dominic D’Agostino: Research and Advancements in Nutritional Ketosis
- Veronique Desaulniers: Using Keto for Breast Cancer
- Will Cole: Adrenal Fatigue and Keto
- Jay Davidson: Keto for Chronic Infections
- Michael Dugan: Strategies to Overcome the Keto Flu
- Craig Emmerich: How to Do a Ketogenic Cleanse
- Edward F. Group: Fasting, Ketosis and Stem Cells
- Rodney Habib: Using Keto to Help Our Pets
- BJ Hardick: Keto and Detoxification
- Jeremy Hendon: Hacking Ketosis for Better Results
- David Jockers: The Top 7 Benefits of a Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Isaac Jones: Keto for High Performance
- Doug Kaufmann: Using Keto for Yeast and Fungal Overgrowth
- Megan Kelly: Keto Kitchen Makeover
- Justin Marchegiani: Keto Hacks for Hypothyroidism
- Drew Manning: Fit to Fat to Fit with Keto
- Jimmy Moore: Keto Cholesterol Clarity
- Brian Mowll: Beating Diabetes with a Ketogenic Diet
- Mike Mutzel: Keto and the Microbiome
- Melissa Nohr: Shopping for Success on a Ketogenic Diet
- Peter Osborne: Dropping Grains and Carbs to Reduce Chronic Pain
- David Perlmutter: Keto for Brain Health
- Daniel Pompa: How to Follow a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Jordan Rubin: The Keto Collagen Lifestyle
- Thomas Seyfried: Keto and Cancer Metabolism
- Mark Sisson: How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet
- Leanne Vogel: Keto for Women
- Liana Werner-Gray: Eating Keto from the Earth
- Nasha Winters: The Metabolic Approach to Cancer
- Jack Wolfson: Keto for Heart Disease
You definitely don’t want to miss what may be the most important discovery of this century, which can be employed to improve your quality of life. Register for The Keto Edge Summit today:
Another keto summit is Dr. Berg’s Keto Health Summit 2019, which is physical meeting at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center at the Maryland National Harbor Hotel in Washington, D.C. on August 31 and September 1.
This event provides a wonderful opportunity to meet keto experts face to face. The experts include:
- Eric Berg
- Joseph Mercola
- Nadir Mir Ali
- Bret Scher
- Eric Westman
- Benjamin Bikman
- And more
You will learn everything on healthy ketosis, such as keto and digestion, keto and nutrition, keto and exercise, keto and cholesterol, & high-level keto hacks.
Besides the Dr. Berg’s Keto Health Summit 2019, you can also find some other Keto associated event in different parts in North America in this website: https://www.lowcarbevents.com/
You can also find more keto meetings in this website: https://ketogenic.com/keto-conferences-2019/.
Please note: among all Keto events, only Keto Edge Summit is free. Please register for this event here: http://healthaffiliate.center/22812-66.html