Kcancer spends our time trying to find free stuff for cancer patients, which benefit our community in meaningful ways.
We know that being diagnosed with cancer can be one of the most difficult times in a person’s life. While it’s a challenge to go on with day to day life and know that you have cancer, there is one small silver lining that can be uncovered during this period: freebies for cancer patients.
Cancer patients and their caregivers have given their all to fight this terrible disease. It is nice to know that there are free items for cancer patients to assist their fight against the illness.
The list of free things for cancer patients is long and diverse. There are so many caring companies offering free products and free services for cancer patients.
No matter the free stuff is large or small, they all have one thing in common, that is a passionate desire to serve the cancer patients that currently struggle to make ends meet and need help, which can certainly bring a smile to the face of our dear cancer patients.
Let’s examine some of the free stuff for cancer patients and discuss how the products or services can help cancer patients to fight against the deadly diseases.
Free Camps For Cancer Patients
- Camp Good Days provides services for all with cancers.
- Camp Kesem is a nationwide community, driven by passionate college student leaders, that supports children through and beyond their parent’s cancer. It is the largest national organization dedicated to this unique population – supporting children with innovative, fun-filled programs that foster a lasting community.
- Camp Mak-A-Dream empowers survivors and their families to live with and beyond cancer through life-changing Montana experiences where they strengthen life skills, gain resilience and develop lasting relationships.
Free Cancer Support For Cancer Patients
- Imerman Angels provides personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers.
- Cancer and Careers Resume Review offers free, personalized feedback on your resume from one of their professional career coaches. They offer this service completely free of charge to cancer patients and survivors.
Free Cosmetics For Cancer Patients
- Breast Friends provides free makeup session to enhance natural beauty and feel alive.
Free Hats For Cancer Patients
- Breast Friends provides complimentary hats to breast, ovarian or gynecological cancer patients who are in active treatment and experiencing hair loss due to chemotherapy.
- Heavenly Hats collects and distributes brand new hats of all kinds to those who lose their hair due to the treatment of cancer or the many other medical conditions which may cause hair loss.
Free Hotel For Cancer Patients
- Hope Lodge offers cancer patients and their caregivers a free place to stay when their best hope for effective treatment may be in another city. Not having to worry about where to stay or how to pay for lodging allows guests to focus on getting better. Hope Lodge provides a nurturing, home-like environment where guests can retreat to private rooms or connect with others. Every Hope Lodge also offers a variety of resources and information about cancer and how best to fight the disease.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities offers free or reduced-cost lodging for families of seriously ill children who are receiving treatment at nearby hospitals.
- American Brain Tumor Association provides low or no-cost housing assistance to brain cancer patients and families near the treatment facilities.
Free Legal Help For Cancer Patients
- National Cancer Legal Service Network supports the efforts of individuals and organizations that provide free legal assistance and referrals. Helps the cancer community recognizing the legal needs of those affected by cancer so that they can access legal services.
Free Medicine For Cancer Patients
- Jude Children’s Research Hospital provides free treatments for pediatric cancers.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance offers free medicine to those who can’t afford.
- Free Medical & Nutritional Supplies provides medical supplies and nutrient supplement for cancer patients.
Free Physical Training For Cancer Patients
- LIVESTORNG AT THE YMCA meets the physical needs of cancer survivors through free conditioning and strengths training.
- Yoga Bear offers free or donation-based yoga classes to people who wish to start doing yoga.
Free Scarves For Cancer Patients
- Good Wishes provides scarves to anyone experiencing the thinning or loss of hair as a result of illness or treatment.
Free Stuff For Breast Cancer Patients
- Breast Cancer Resource Center provides services free of charge to anyone affected by breast cancer. They provide great help at breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Fight Club Survivor is an organization that lets breast cancer patients know they’re not alone, loved, and that their well-being is of utmost importance, by shipping care packages.
- National Breast Cancer Patient Services provide help and inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education, and support services. They provide mammograms for women who are uninsured or cannot afford them.
Free Transportation For Cancer Patients
- Air Care Alliance provides air transportation.
- Free Gas USA provides gasoline grant assistance to poverty-stricken individuals and families.
Free Wigs For Cancer Patients
- Wigs for Kids supports for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues.
Scholarship For Cancer Patients
- Cancer Horizons College Scholarship empowers cancer patients and helps cancer patients fulfilling their dreams of a college education.
- Special Love Scholarship offers college scholarships for books, housing, and tuition to assist student who have been diagnosed with cancer.
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure Scholarship is for those who have lost a parent or guardian to breast cancer or be a breast cancer survivor diagnosed at 25 years or younger. The scholarship is an award of $5000 per semester and is renewable for up to 4 years to complete undergraduate studies.
Here is the video summarizing the content in this post:
Please spread the words and let more people aware these free stuff. If you have any free products and free services for cancer patients, Feel free to let us know and we will add them to the list.