There are some scary statistics on the rise of cancer for our pets. At no time in history has it been more dangerous to be a house pet! I know it might seem like an odd thing to say, but it’s something that needs to be exposed.
The statistics are incredibly troubling:
- In the 1970s, Golden Retrievers on average would live to be 17 years old. NOW they average only 9 years …
- Just 50 years ago only 1 in 100 dogs got cancer. Today, it’s 1 in 1.65 dogs that will be diagnosed with cancer this year!
- Cancer is the leading cause of death among cats. 1 in 3 cats will be affected by this devastating disease this year alone.
But there is good news…
There’s a free 7-part docu-series airing online – starting on April 4th, 2018 – that provide pet cancer survival guide and could save your furry friend’s life.
When you watch this series – you’ll discover:
- What your veterinarian won’t tell you about cancer. These little-known causes are the real reason for the alarming rates of cancer.
- A proven natural therapy that can slash your pet’s genetic predisposition to cancer. May affect 5% of pet cancer cases … but it’s never mentioned in vet school.
- The hidden dangers lurking in your home that are slowly destroying your pet’s health. Eliminating these are the first step on your cancer prevention quest.
- How to heal your pet from cancer if they are diagnosed. Find out why your pets are at greater risk than humans – and the safe, natural therapies you can use to heal them.
- Plus, much more pet cancer survival guide …
The pet cancer epidemic is real. Our pets can’t protect themselves – so it’s up to us to help them. It’s up to us to make sure we give them the best life possible.
Don’t have any pets of your own? I bet you know someone that does. Please consider forwarding this information to them and give them the greatest gift you ever could…