- Program Name: Unlock Your Hip Flexors
- Product Website: Click Here To Order Unlock Your Hip Flexors
- Product Creators: Rick Kaselj and Mike Westerdal
- Overall Rank: 4.9 out of 5.0 Star
Program Description and Features
The program comes with the followings:
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors Manual
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors Video
- Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings
- Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings Video
- The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet
Unlock Your Hip Flexors gives you a practical, easy-to-follow program you can use for instantly releasing your hip flexors for more strength, better health and powerful energy.
It is no need for a GYM membership or extra equipment.
You can do this routine anywhere even in a very small space. All you need is a wall to lean on for support for a couple of the movements.
It only takes between 10-15 minutes to complete the program.
It is appropriate for all ages and body types.
There are also progressions to make the movements more challenging if needed.
What is Hip Flexors?
In the human body everything goes through the hips. Any motion in which muscles bring bones closer together is called “flexion.” When you pull your legs toward your body or lift your abs toward your legs, the hip flexors are the muscles responsible for the movement.
Hip flexors are the engine through which our body moves. They control balance, our ability to sit, stand, twist, reach, bend, walk and step.
The major muscles of the hip flexors are collectively called the iliopsoas and consist of the iliacus and the psoas major as shown in the picture. The iliacus muscle begins at the top of the pelvis and connects to the femur. The psoas starts in the lumbar region of the spine and stretches down to meet the same bone. Several supporting hip muscles aid in movement, including the sartorius, pectineus and tensor fasciae latae. One quadriceps muscle, called the rectus femoris, crosses the hip joint and is also considered a hip flexor.
This complex group of muscles work together with tendons and ligaments when you run, ride a bike, do an abs workout or participate in sports involving sprinting. Hip flexors need to be strong and flexible to support these movements.
Impact of Hip Flexors on Our Health
Your hips are the bridge between your upper body and lower body. They are at the center of your body’s movement. Sitting within the well of your hip and lower spine is the iliopsoas.
A functioning iliopsoas creates a neutral pelvic alignment, stabilizes the hips, supports the lower spine and abdomen, supports the organs in the pelvic and abdominal cavity and gives you greater mobility and core strength. Hip flexors are the engine through which our body moves. They control balance, our ability to sit, stand, twist, reach, bend, walk and step. When these muscles are healthy, we are healthy.
When our hip flexors tighten, it causes a lot of problems such as:
- Bad body posture and balance
- Back and joint pains
- Circulatory issues
- Decreased sexual desire
- Digestive problems
- Higher possibility to get an injury during workouts or any other sports
- Hips locking up
- Lack of explosiveness in the gym or sports
- Nagging joint pains in your legs, lower back or hips
- Sluggishness in daily life
- Trouble sleeping
- Uncomfortable feeling in the hips.
- Walking, jogging and running difficulties.
Benefits of the Program
Tight hip flexors affect nearly everybody, but few realize the impact on your whole body. This group of several muscles is located deep in the body, so you might not even be aware of them until you begin to experience pain from tightness or overuse. As described above, the hip flexors issues have impact on the entire human body.
The Unlock Your Hip Flexors program is designed specifically for relieving the hip flexors, leading to overall well beings. With proper practice of the program, you will have the potential to overcome all conditions mentioned above.
The benefits that you will enjoy when you follow the techniques in this program include:
- Correcting a sway in your back and a bulging belly.
- Improving balance.
- Improving posture when sitting and standing.
- Improving sexual health and better sexual performance.
- Increasing circulation throughout your body.
- Increasing core strength.
- Reducing risk for hip and groin injuries.
- Reducing stiffness and discomfort in the hips, legs and back.
- Better athletic performance and increased mobility.
- More comfort and ease of motion during a range of daily activities.
The Good and the Bad
- Can easily train at home or even if you have a short break at your work.
- Do not need much time to exercise, just 10-15 minutes daily.
- It is especially recommended for those who suffer from lower back or neck pain that is mainly caused by tight psoas muscles. If you do these exercises daily, those problems will eliminate slowly.
- It is suitable for anyone, for any fitness level. No matter if you are an absolute beginner or a pro athlete. You will learn proven technique to be more flexible and to get rid of the stiffness you might have. And your core strength will be much better as well.
- The information is well-written and easy to follow.
- Written by trusted fitness experts who have excellent credentials in their field. They know what they are talking about.
- 60-day money back guarantee.
- It is a digital product, so you need a computer or another device to download the program and follow the instructions.
Hips are barometers of human movement. The health and flexibility of your hip muscles are an indicator of the strength and health of your whole body. Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a program that provides relaxing of tightened hip muscles, which brings new life, energy and strength into your body. It is time to unlock your hip flexors now!