Enter your name and email address below to sign up for the Amazon deals newsletter to see the best deals from around the Web every day:
It is going to be wonderful deals on the biggest shopping day of the summer, 2019
Prime Day start on Monday, July 15 at 3am EDT (midnight PDT)
Prime Day end on Tuesday, July 16 at midnight PDT
The start at midnight Pacific adds a new wrinkle to the event as Amazon looks to build the sort of buzz that could drive middle-of-the-night shopping. To build anticipation, Amazon has already dropped early deals on a series of a pre-Prime Day bundle that includes a series of electronic products. With pre-dawn deals available on the day of the event, early risers will have ample opportunity to grab discounts before they have to head to work.
Prime Day was first launched in 2015 to celebrate Amazon’s 20th anniversary and has grown into the biggest shopping day of the year with last year’s even surpassing Cyber Monday and Black Friday with 89 million visitors logging on to the site with 100 million products purchased during the sale event.
Globally it was the biggest day of sales in Amazon’s history. It is anticipated that Amazon Prime Day 2019 is going to be even bigger.
Prime Day deals, with a few rare exceptions, are available only to Amazon Prime members. A membership costs $119 a year, so if you’re signing up just to get in on the deals, that up-front cost will negate some of the savings. If you’re not already a Prime member, consider whether the benefits of a Prime membership (two-day shipping, Prime Video streaming, unlimited photo storage) will be things you’ll likely make use of all year.
If you’ve never had Prime before, you can Sign Up for a FREE 30-day trial. Now that we know the dates of Prime Day, we can confirm that signing up now will carry your trial subscription through the event. Once Prime Day is over, you can cancel before your trial ends to avoid being charged a subscription fee.
Like 2018, Amazon is likely to promote Whole Foods by getting $10 credit to your Prime account for use during the 48 hours of prime day. You are also expected to have discount on the delivery from Whole Foods.
Starting from now, Amazon Prime Day deals are already coming with early saving list. This is where we’re curating an early Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals list in the days and hours leading up to Prime Day. Everyday we’re searching through the retailer to add new deals and the best prices to make your shopping experience easier.
Contemplating buying a deal vs holding off until actual Prime Day? The best advice is to buy early and make any returns if you find a better price later on. That way you’re guaranteed to save.
It’s getting excited leading up to the July 15 start date and time, so let’s begin to see when the bulk of the savings take place. We expect stellar savings on tech like 4K HDR TVs, headphones, wireless chargers, Amazon Echo and Fire products, smartphones, and more. We’ll be hand-picking only the very best deals for you to check out.
Here are some of the Early Prime Day Deals, as of July 9, 2019:
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro: The Ring Pro features advanced motion detection and works with Amazon Alexa to send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or when motion is detected. You can save $80 on the Ring Video.
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case: Save $19 on Apple’s original truly wireless AirPods. That’s the best price we’re seeing right now for the latest model AirPods that come with a wireless charging case.
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS, 38mm: You can save $80 on the Apple Watch Series 3 at Amazon. The waterproof smartwatch features GPS technology and offers heart rate monitoring.
- Apple iPad 32GB: Get the latest model iPad on sale for $249. This is the best price we’ve seen for the 9.7-inch tablet that features 32GB of storage and offers 10 hours of battery life.
- Apple iPad Pro 512GB: Save $200 on the latest model Apple iPad Pro. The 11-inch tablet packs 512GB of storage and includes an A10X fusion chip for powerful laptop-like performance.
- Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39-inch Full HD Smart Fire TV: Save $50 on the top-rated Insignia 39-inch Smart TV. The HD TV has Fire TV built-in so you can stream thousands of movies and TV shows from the home screen of your TV.
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum: Use the iRobot Home app to clean your floors from anywhere. The sensors will even alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt. It’s currently on sale and $95 off.
- Furbo Dog Camera:
You can save $50 on the Furbo Dog Camera at Amazon. The Furbo allows you to monitor your pet from anywhere and will even toss your dog a treat with the compatible app.
To welcome and celebrate this prime day, Amazon organize a Prime Day Concert, which will be performed at 9 pm, July 10. Please Tune In to see Taylor Swift performing live with Dua Lipa, SZA, Becky G, and host Jane Lynch. This performance is presented by Amazon Music, exclusively for Amazon Prime members.
Update July 10, 2019. Prime Day Is 5 Days Away
We performed extensive research on the best deals we’ve seen in past years. Here is what you should buy on Amazon Prime Day 2019:
As mentioned early, there are some early Prime Day deals now. For example, today we have:
- Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, $179.99 (originally $299.99) [You save $120]
- myQ Smart Garage Door Opener + Amazon Cloud Cam, $99.98 (originally $189.40) [You save $89.42]
Click HERE to see the entire list of the Early Prime Day Deals.
Update July 11, 2019. Prime Day Is 4 Days Away
The Prime Day Concert is fantastic. If you miss it, you can watch the replay HERE.
Act now, you save $90.99 (30%).
You save up to 50% on top classic shoes. Click HERE to make your choices.
You save up to 30% on VAVA Dash Cams. Click HERE to make your deals.
To see all deals of the day, Enter HERE.
Update July 12, 2019. Prime Day Is 3 Days Away
Today’s DEAL OF THE DAY is: “eufy Security eufyCam E Wireless Home Security Camera System, 365-Day Battery Life, HD 1080p, IP65 Weatherproof & Night Vision, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, 3-Cam Kit, No Monthly Fee”
You save $150 (30%), Buy Now!
Explore more of Today’s Deals HERE.
Update July 13, 2019. Prime Day Is 2 Days Away
Today’s DEAL OF THE DAY is: “The Washington Post Digital Access”
The price is $30/year. Claim your deal HERE.
Explore more Deals HERE.
Update July 14, 2019. Prime Day Is 1 Day Away
Explore more of Today’s Deals HERE
Update July 15, 2019. Today Is Prime Day!
Update July 16, 2019. Today Is 2nd Prime Day!
Prime Day ends tonight. There are still a lot of wonderful deals: