Login or Register
- Thought of the Day: I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
- Though of the Day: The only way to compel men to speak good of us is to do it. — Voltaire
- Laughing Medicine: Buy Me Out
- Cologuard: an noninvasive colon cancer screening test
- Thought of the Day: Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater
- Colorectal Cancer Screen on
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention on
- Laughing Medicine: As long as it fits a camel. on
- Thought of the Day: Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.-Anne Frank on
- Thought of the Day: No matter where you are in life right now, no matter who you are, no matter how old you are – it is never too late to be who you are meant to be. Jerry Hicks on
Author Archives: Kcancer
Thought of the Day: I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. “I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family,” said the man. “To show you how much we care for you, I”m making you a 50-50 … Continue reading
Cologuard is an easy to use, noninvasive colon cancer screening test based on the latest advances in stool DNA science. It is for adults 50 years or older who are at average risk for colon cancer, and it is available by … Continue reading
Thought of the Day: Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater
Father says to his son: “you are eighteen and are mature enough now. I allow you to start smoking if you want to” Son: “thanks dad, I’ve quit two years ago”
A man called into a local radio station and told the ”morning guys” that his wife had given him an ultimatum: until he quit smoking, he wasn’t going to get any sex. They asked him, ”How long do you think … Continue reading
Thought of the Day: Being true to self will sometimes mean disappointing others. Don’t do what’s expected of you, do what’s best for you…
Thought of the Day: A woman wants a man that’s LOVING! Strong, but not overbearing. Ambitious but not greedy. A leader, not a dictator.
Happy International Women’s Day and Thank God for Women!
A lady with bone cancer had trouble getting to sleep at night because of the pain. To make matters worse, her tomcat’s yowling would wake her up just as she fell asleep. “I don’t need this,” she raged. She had … Continue reading
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States since August 10, 1993. She is fearless fighter for justice for all. Justice Ginsberg became ill in the summer of 1999. Doctor thought she had … Continue reading
Today, March 8, 2017, is the International Women’s day. The first International Women’s Day occurred in 1911 and rallies were held across Europe, where women and men demanded the right for women to vote, work, and hold public office etc. … Continue reading
Thought of the Day: Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, hey, floating around in space forever seems pretty cool.
A large cancer hospital ran into financial difficulties, so the board hired a consultant who was known for cutting corners and who claimed that he could do it without having any negative impact on patient care. The trick, according to … Continue reading
A doctor calls a patient to report on a bone scan and biopsy. The patient is out so the doctor leaves a message to call. As usual, no medical details are left. After a day of telephone tag, the doctor … Continue reading
Two old ladies were outside their nursing home having a smoke, when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking. Lady 1: What’s that? … Continue reading
Prevention is the best pathway to reduce colorectal cancer. To reduce the cancer risk and prevent colorectal cancer, the following activities are encouraged: Eat a high-fiber diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans and whole grains. Limit red meat consumption … Continue reading