Kcancer Top 10 Anti-Cancer Diets, Updated Feb. 26, 2017
- Green Leaf Vegetables, such as spinach, kale, collard greens, lettuce, watercress, chicory, and Swiss chard.
- Non-Leaf Vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, leek, onion, and carrots.
- Herbs and Spices, such as turmeric, ginger, garlic, thyme, cayenne pepper, oregano, basil and parsley.
- Beans, such as red bean, white bean, and soybean.
- Wild Fish, such as salmon, tuna fish, mackerel and sardines.
- Whole wheat bread (bagel).
- Brown Rice
This entry was posted in Cancer and Food
. Bookmark the permalink